WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many people are taking the cert test?

Go down 
+2
skarekr0
Jlong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-09

How many people are taking the cert test? Empty
PostSubject: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Are you taking it early? Somebody said Jesse is taking the test this week, anybody else doing the same? Ive spent about 5 minutes with the certprep so I know I am in no way ready for it. It would be nice to have 100% on the midterm, but it would also really suck if I failed the cert.
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.

PostSubject: Re: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 pm

no way am I taking it early, there is still a lot left to learn and there is quite a bit in this class that I didnt know. The A+ was kind of easy since I pretty much knew what I was doing, but with this I can barely pass the test so I know that the mid-term = phail, but at least it won't cost me extra.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:22 pm

very true my friend. From what ive seen though, Microsoft offers re-tries for free on several of its certs. So maybe taking it early isnt a horrible idea?
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:40 pm

The free re-tries, from what I understood when I asked, do not apply to us.

If I understood correctly, it applies to those who take it directly from Microsoft.

But I will look into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
kornkid010
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
kornkid010

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:33 pm

I took the old A+ core exam in high school on a whim and missed it by 5 points. Damn i was pissed. Although once i actually get into the A+ class I will see how well i do with those cert prep. Does any one know if I can currently access the cert prep?
Back to top Go down
|<0rrupT$ect0r
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:51 pm

we tried the retest program from Microsoft before, you can not use them from our testing facility.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:10 am

What does that matter? Go to another testing site. Executrain downtown has a testing facility.
Back to top Go down
|<0rrupT$ect0r
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:14 pm

You would need to take both test at that facility. Which means paying out of your pocket the first time. Talk to Mr. G about it he can explain it.
Back to top Go down
loquito
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:00 pm

To all those that passed !!! Rock On Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:06 am

Agreed Congratz to everyone that passed the 70-260!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many people are taking the cert test?   How many people are taking the cert test? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many people are taking the cert test?
Page 1 of 1