WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What to expect from A+

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

What to expect from A+ Empty
PostSubject: What to expect from A+   What to expect from A+ EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:49 am

I know Mr.Rosas went over to the Fundamentals class tonight to give them a briefing but i'm doubting it actually did any good. "MR.Da Padge" likes to get you all worked up before you head over there so that you're thinking nothing but the worst. and Mr."Da Padge" is right. Rosas is a real hard ass, he'll chew you up and spit you out like raw meat that just came off of a cow's fat @$$. Since we've started this class, we've lost two team members due to the brutal force that is Mr.Rosas.
He'll tell you when you first enter the door, "Your soul better belong to Jesus because your @$$ belongs to me"...

Ok, He doesn't say that, and we didn't lose our team mates because of him and he's not really a hard ass (we let him think he is Wink ).
The few things that you have to keep and mind when entering his class is that you will basically be presented with the same respect you treat him with, Be focused, want to learn and don't whine.
The best way to get an unnecessary lab or quiz is to whine. Best advice I can give is don't whine, you'll regret it. Very Happy

I think the "fear" that comes from Rosas is that when we're over in Mr.Padgett's we don't actually have a lot of interaction with him or actually know what goes on inside the class and we pretty much just assume the worst. Honestly, I probably had the worst preconceived notion about him before we went over there and he quickly turned into one of my favorite teachers. I honestly dread leaving this class, not because i'm not looking forward to Mr.Gullick's class, but because A+ has become sort of a "home away from home" for me and for others im sure.
To kill all of the sentimental drivel, Mr.Rosas' class is as fun as it is educational provided you enter it with an open mind. Don't walk into it thinking you know it all, because you don't and don't walk into it thinking that you'll run the show, because you won't. Just relax, enjoy yourself and gain your knowledge, that's all he really asks. Not too hard right?

If you want to know anything else about the A+ class or Mr.Rosas, feel free to ask.

-IYAKYAS- Twisted Evil

On a side note - One of the things that I love about this school from the experiences i've had from the teachers i've actually interacted with is that they treat you like a person and not just another pay check. Truly this is an amazing school and i'm glad I decided to come here.
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What to expect from A+   What to expect from A+ EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:08 pm

I have to agree with you there, sir.

Mr. Rosas is a very fair and thorough teacher.

I am a bit nervous going into Mr. Gullick's class, mainly cause I sit so close to the wall we share, that I can hear him through it and he frightens me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
Tgk8587
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: What to expect from A+   What to expect from A+ EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:29 pm

I am looking forward to exactly what you have described with A+. I've learned that almost all teachers will gladly help anyone who is interested, trying on their own and genuinely respect the one devoting their time to teach. From the little I have seen with WTI so far, I am also glad I am here!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What to expect from A+   What to expect from A+ EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:37 pm

You will enjoy it.

I have heard nothing but good things from former students of WTI.

This is a VERY thorough school. You will learn more than you would at WATC here. Or the other schools which will not be named.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to expect from A+   What to expect from A+ Empty

Back to top Go down

What to expect from A+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: ET Classes :: Fundamentals-
Jump to: