WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mystery Behind The Padgett.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFondler
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
TheFondler

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Mystery Behind The Padgett. Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Behind The Padgett.   Mystery Behind The Padgett. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:04 pm

I believe Mr. THE Padge is actually Richard Karn, or better known as Al Borland from Home Improvement. It is believed he is in a witness protection program and his true identity cannot be revealed at said time. If anyone else has anymore Unsolved mysteries of the Padgett please feel free to add to this empty end of the forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind The Padgett.   Mystery Behind The Padgett. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:57 am

get your own stuff you got that from me "man". first i had to fix your lab now your taking my jokes Evil or Very Mad. lol, just kidding Laughing , but that lab of yours was a nightmare. i got so frustrated with it that i almost gave up o it Crying or Very sad , but i did not, i finally got that god forsaken, devil possessed trainer of yours. just call me the trainer xorcist cheers
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind The Padgett.   Mystery Behind The Padgett. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:24 am

ill let you in on a secret.
Mystery Behind The Padgett. Bigfoot-1
You see it right? Right? Laughing
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind The Padgett.   Mystery Behind The Padgett. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:47 pm

skarekr0 wrote:
ill let you in on a secret.
Mystery Behind The Padgett. Bigfoot-1
You see it right? Right? Laughing
Spoiler:

Oh my god, that's great.... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind The Padgett.   Mystery Behind The Padgett. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Mystery Behind The Padgett. Catwom12 hay fondle on this "cat" you pig

Edited by Jlong: Lets keep the "bad" words to a minimum...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind The Padgett.   Mystery Behind The Padgett. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery Behind The Padgett.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: ET Classes :: Fundamentals-
Jump to: