WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So about this Fundamentals class....

Go down 
+8
knightzero24
darkwolf75
skarekr0
TheFondler
Tgk8587
fordtough1995
Jlong
zaniaac
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-10

So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:50 pm

knightzero24 wrote:
This is not a suck up or anything but i don't get why everyone disses on Mr.Pagget. He's got his bad days and good days like anyone else. Also he is only human. Anyhow i know he is going to be reading this tonight or tomarow but what i would like to say is that he helped me figure out somthing that was not school related and it worked. So thank you. We all have are oppions so i'm not trying to make anyone mad or anything so yea....

Suck up! cheers Only kidding. He is a great teacher. If only you were in our class you would understand.
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:55 pm

Which class are you in? Night or morning? Im in morning, I heard night class gets all the easy breaks Wink
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:18 pm

zaniaac wrote:
Which class are you in? Night or morning? Im in morning, I heard night class gets all the easy breaks Wink

I am in A+ Night Class, I had him last class and it was pretty entertaining in there..
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Yep, You mess with "Da Padge" you get the pwnt.
So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 Pwnt
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:04 pm

skarekr0 wrote:
Yep, You mess with "Da Padge" you get the pwnt.
So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 Pwnt

Or you can be just like this 360, Fail...

So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 3rrod320ad9
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Funny you should say that, my xbox 360 got the 3 red rings of lights and I had to send it again this week.
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:20 pm

zaniaac wrote:
Funny you should say that, my xbox 360 got the 3 red rings of lights and I had to send it again this week.

That sucks, RED RING OF DEATH! affraid I had a 360 do that to me also, long time ago. No
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Ive fixed a 360 rrod before. Pretty simple actually. Or you could just try the "towel fix." Sending it in is probably the best though.
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Jlong wrote:
Ive fixed a 360 rrod before. Pretty simple actually. Or you could just try the "towel fix." Sending it in is probably the best though.

Define "Towel Fix"
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:55 pm

youtube is your friend.....

click here lazy bum
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Jlong wrote:
youtube is your friend.....

click here lazy bum

I can't I end watching FPS DOUG...
So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 Tshirt-m-gunhead-black-art-280
Back to top Go down
knightzero24
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
knightzero24

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:16 pm

you were all asking which class im in, the night. yes Pagget was telling us you all were thinking that. We don't try to, if we do it's his fault, lol. lol! afro affraid
Back to top Go down
deemer28
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
deemer28

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:06 am

man that class is a breeze we had pizza tonite somebody ate alot they are like a fat kid or something he sits up in the front row and gets pounded on by rulers all night although i would have to say that Mr. B is losing his touch the kid at the front doesnt face rulers that much anymore and he acts stupid omg but Wti isnt all about the money.....wait yes it is mostly Thread Killer
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:35 am

Dude you killed my thread..Great going! cheers .
Back to top Go down
deemer28
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
deemer28

Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

lol it was bound to die at some point
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:06 pm

No I wont accept that! I say the topic must continue! So what did everybody think or did think think of the other 2 day lab? The Piso and Piso Registers? Lab 6-6. I know that The Fondler called it a Pisosh*t. I my self think it's harder then hell and is frustrating.
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Chutson wrote:
zaniaac wrote:

I am in A+ Night Class, I had him last class and it was pretty entertaining in there..

only pretty entertaining?

you give Jesse no credit, man... He did his dang hardest!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
knightzero24
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
knightzero24

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:27 pm

I have a problem and i am looking to my classmates for help. My "sucky laptop" as Mr.P calls it is starting to have some problems that I need to see about geting fixed and wipeing it clean won't help. All I would like to know is were the best and cheepest place is to get it looked at so I can try and get it fixed before I return it to my Aunt. If you all could help me that would be great, eather post it on here or e-mail me at inuyashacwc89@yahoo.com thank you all, have a great break and good nite.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:59 pm

knightzero24 wrote:
I have a problem and i am looking to my classmates for help. My "sucky laptop" as Mr.P calls it is starting to have some problems that I need to see about geting fixed and wipeing it clean won't help. All I would like to know is were the best and cheepest place is to get it looked at so I can try and get it fixed before I return it to my Aunt. If you all could help me that would be great, eather post it on here or e-mail me at inuyashacwc89@yahoo.com thank you all, have a great break and good nite.

Honestly, I would recommend someone at our school like Mr.Rosas or Mr.Gullick over any "Professional" shop because they are going to charge you an arm and a leg and might possibly not even know what's wrong with it. From all of the experiences that I have had with or heard about with the surrounding area "professionals" have pretty much been horror stories.
Perhaps you could explain the problem and we could see what we could do here.
Back to top Go down
knightzero24
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
knightzero24

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 pm

it's been better today but it keeps freezing randomly. i keep getting blue screens and most of the time the vanish before i can even read them. it's very fustrating. I start class with Mr. Rosas tomorrow so I'll ask him if hell take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:19 am

knightzero24 wrote:
it's been better today but it keeps freezing randomly. i keep getting blue screens and most of the time the vanish before i can even read them. it's very fustrating. I start class with Mr. Rosas tomorrow so I'll ask him if hell take a look at it.

The Blue Screen typically represents a memory issue. go to your event viewer and check any errors there.

Start Menu > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event viewer.

Just an educated guess, but im betting that you need to up your page file or upgrade the RAM.
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:17 am

skarekr0 wrote:
knightzero24 wrote:

The Blue Screen typically represents a memory issue. go to your event viewer and check any errors there.

Start Menu > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event viewer.

Just an educated guess, but im betting that you need to up your page file or upgrade the RAM.

Event Viewer helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
Devonate88
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
Devonate88

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:40 am

Padgett's class ain't all that bad. kinda slow but definatly not boring. he keeps it interesting.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So about this Fundamentals class....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2