WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cisco IT Certification

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Cisco IT Certification Empty
PostSubject: Cisco IT Certification   Cisco IT Certification EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 pm

I am only here for a little while.

But I felt the need to share with you this, which is not related to OUR IT programs at WTI, but rather something bigger than WTI.

http://cisco.netacad.net/cnams/locators/LocatorMain.jsp

I am actually going to be going to the Cisco Training Facility in Israel.

I wish you all the best of luck in this upcoming new year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Cisco IT Certification   Cisco IT Certification EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:06 pm

Welcome Back and Congrats. My Wife took a Cisco course at Butler and found it to be very difficult and over course when she would talk about it with me, I would get frustrated because they go with "theoretical" answers. I can't recall off of the top of my head what the questions where... but I recall that one of them that really turned me against Cisco the capacity and how much Windows XP supported under a specific file system. It's good knowledge to have and if I can offer you any advice from my Wifes experience, Pay attention to the small things, because those are what theyll be quizing you on.
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Cisco IT Certification   Cisco IT Certification EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Yeah, I heard that from quite a few of my Cisco buds.

But DAMN!

It is worth the money from what I am hearing.

Yeah, so I just wanted to let you know with the whole Gaza thing, I may not be long for WTI.

Ya know?

I hear Cisco employees make a killing, but you got to really, REALLY want it to get it.

I applaud your wife though. Here I am, chickening out on the A+ and she went and did CISCO!!!!

Mazal Tov!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cisco IT Certification   Cisco IT Certification Empty

Back to top Go down

Cisco IT Certification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: Controlled Chaos :: Tech Talk-
Jump to: