WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Chapter's are due?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

What Chapter's are due? Empty
PostSubject: What Chapter's are due?   What Chapter's are due? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:09 pm

Im going to Iowa this weekend so ill have nothing better to do, if someone could help out and tell me what chapter's are due, ill post the page locations as soon as I get them done. Knowing my wife's family though, theyre going to have several computers for me to look at and when I say "look at", I mean fix.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter's are due?   What Chapter's are due? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:37 pm

Remember, $30 for a diagnosis. That will shut em up, lol. I believe we are skipping chapter 15 and 16 and going to 17 and 18. Im only 80% sure on that though.
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter's are due?   What Chapter's are due? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:44 pm

I know he said something about 18 being due on Monday, so that is an affirmative on Chapter 18.

I will check my syllabus in a little while.

Drive safe!
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter's are due?   What Chapter's are due? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:20 am

HasidicEnforcer wrote:
I know he said something about 18 being due on Monday, so that is an affirmative on Chapter 18.

I will check my syllabus in a little while.

Drive safe!

He DID NOT say that. Dont overwork the poor man. He said that both are due on tuesday.
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter's are due?   What Chapter's are due? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:22 am

oh, my bad. I thought he said they were due Monday, or was it that we were READING them on Monday?

Hm.

Well, at least I know that Ch. 18 is one of the chapters we are to read over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter's are due?   What Chapter's are due? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:49 am

Ok, I think I got it figured out. 17 is due Monday, 18 is due on Tuesday. I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter's are due?   What Chapter's are due? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:55 am

Quick Heads up...

Chapter 17 AND 18 are due on Tuesday.

I will post as many of the page numbers for Chapter 17 as I can, pardon me if I slip a bit, I am doing this in class so y'all can have the heads up earlier than tonight.

Ciao and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Chapter's are due?   What Chapter's are due? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Chapter's are due?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: IT Classes :: A+-
Jump to: