WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where's my peeps??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grasshoppa
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
grasshoppa

Number of posts : 14
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Where's my peeps?? Empty
PostSubject: Where's my peeps??   Where's my peeps?? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:13 am

C'mon guys.. where are all my classmates? I know I given the link out to quite a few... Speak up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tonysgirl77
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Where's my peeps?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's my peeps??   Where's my peeps?? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:21 am

Well we currently only have 17 registered users and I believe your the only one that has posted from Net+. So either they just dont have time, or they came and didnt like what they saw. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242

Where's my peeps?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's my peeps??   Where's my peeps?? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:36 pm

The Down side to these things is that more people arent going to use it until more people use it. Laughing The irony eh?

Not only that, but ive noticed that a lot of the posts aren't necesarrily revolving around helping each other out which is kind of what the forums are suppose to be for, so that when someone is having trouble figuring something out, they can discuss the question and/or answer. Obviously, on the A+ side im trying to set us up with Page number since the questions are text book based and typically, the page number will provide us with the correct answer, so there really isn't much discussion there but im not sure how the other classes are based. I know that with fundamentals, the answers, formulas and things of that nature could be discussed in depth but where the classes after A+ are concerned, im not sure of the other teachers teaching methods, so its hard saying how you could communicate to find the answers.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242

Where's my peeps?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's my peeps??   Where's my peeps?? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:34 pm

For that matter, where the hell are my peeps?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where's my peeps?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's my peeps??   Where's my peeps?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's my peeps??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: IT Classes :: Network +-
Jump to: