WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mr. Rosas' Morality Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr. Rosas' Morality Question Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Rosas' Morality Question   Mr. Rosas' Morality Question EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:35 pm

I would go.

They put their lives on the lines so I CAN have that job I love so much it's almost a sin to collect my paycheck.

So who am I to deny them my services when they come home? I would go, and I wouldn't look back. I would never regret helping the men and women who fought for me to HAVE the chance to go to WTI peacefully (especially as a woman, where in most countries there, I would be stoned for trying to get an education.)

If they asked me to go, I would go proudly.

And I wouldn't need $135K to do it either.

I would just go.
Back to top Go down
straboh
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
straboh

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Mr. Rosas' Morality Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Rosas' Morality Question   Mr. Rosas' Morality Question EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:20 pm

It's not like being drafted or anything geez. I understand what you mean about supporting our troops and all but that is just a bit psychotic and over the top. I don't think that just because a person gets asked to go into that situation they should. It would depend a lot upon what chaos it may cause for that individual here at home. There are a lot of factors to concider.

Otherwise, let them call you and tell you that the pay has changed. The tour is 1 year, your family stays behind and you may just find yourself devorced within 6 months, the job now is paying only 4 dollars per hour and you have to live in a tent. Go proudly. Bus leaves for the airport at 5 am.
Back to top Go down
http://revtommyrogers.tripod.com/

Mr. Rosas' Morality Question
Page 1 of 1