WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So my friend Maria gives me a Linksys Wireless Router...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2009-01-04

So my friend Maria gives me a Linksys Wireless Router... Empty
PostSubject: So my friend Maria gives me a Linksys Wireless Router...   So my friend Maria gives me a Linksys Wireless Router... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:17 pm

I have to say, to be able to apply what I have learned in Mr Gulick's Net+ class to my real life home networking needs, and have it succeed, makes me proud!

I can truly say I miss being in class. I can not wait to come back! My Straight-through cable is the shizznit! My friend Maria forgot to give me the networking cable that came with the router, so on a hunch I got out my straight through that we made in class and ta-da! I am now accessing you guys from something I built in class!

Thank you so much for being so awesome, Mr Gulick! I even made sure I remembered all you taught me about setting up a Linksys Router from our labs in class!

I will be back!

(In Novemeber, which is great timing for me!)

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer

So my friend Maria gives me a Linksys Wireless Router...
Page 1 of 1