WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How's it going?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loquito
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 15
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2009-04-01

How's it going? Empty
PostSubject: How's it going?   How's it going? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Just wanted to see how it's going across the hall... and if anyone needs any help just ask... I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-09

How's it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going?   How's it going? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:56 am

Oddly enough, it's going better than MCP, at least for me. For some reason im grasping this alot better than I was grasping the XP stuff, but I think it's kind of like it was with A+, alot of the stuff I already knew so my interest was pretty much else where. With Net+, I don't really know as much as I should so it's got my attention.
Back to top Go down
loquito
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-01

How's it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going?   How's it going? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:30 pm

I know the feeling... lol... I found that I really enjoyed the networking stuff more than I really thought I would. The labs were pretty cool and liked the hands on stuff with the patch panels. XP in mcp just made me sleepy... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How's it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going?   How's it going? Empty

Back to top Go down

How's it going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: IT Classes :: Network +-
Jump to: