WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello From Uranus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello From Uranus Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Uranus   Hello From Uranus EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:42 pm

First and Last name: Kevin Bell
When you started at WTI: 04/20/09
What field you are in: ET
What experience you have: Tons. None of it demand
various info
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Hello From Uranus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Hello From Uranus EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Welcome to the forums. It's been rather dull around here lately, im not sure if it's due lack of topics, multiple projects that have been undertaken by the forgoers or if it's because im just that repulsive. Whatever the case, feel free to post whatever you want provided its not offensive or demeaning to anyone on the boards. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello From Uranus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Hello From Uranus EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:51 pm

I'll try and post crap from time to just to give Paddington Bear something to read when he sneaks in for a peek. affraid
Back to top Go down
kornkid010
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
kornkid010

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Hello From Uranus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Hello From Uranus EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:05 pm

KCBell wrote:
I'll try and post crap from time to just to give Paddington Bear something to read when he sneaks in for a peek. affraid

Paddington Bear lol thats the funniest damn thing i have heard this week.
Back to top Go down

Hello From Uranus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Hello From Uranus EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Yeah and P.B. was gone last night. Say does this fundamental stuff get easier to understand?
Back to top Go down
kornkid010
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
kornkid010

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Hello From Uranus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Hello From Uranus EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:38 pm

lol not exactly. it all kind of builds on its self. They say that its suposted to be the hardest class, but Mr.Rosas says that A+ is the hardest class, and I am sure that Mr. foster and Mr. Gulick(SP?) will say the same thing lol.

I saw you guys are doing series-parallel circuits today. That is pretty confusing at first. although I thought all of analog stuff was really easy, i didn't do so well in digital. Oh man...wait till the second 2 day lab. haha. thats ok, If they have the picture of my lab hung on the wall maybe you can use it as a referance. lol.

No really dont worry about it, it should start to come a little bit easier. Let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello From Uranus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Uranus   Hello From Uranus Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Uranus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: Introductions-
Jump to: