WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thoughts of the 602?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Thoughts of the 602? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of the 602?   Thoughts of the 602? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:24 pm

So how does everybody feel about the 602? Anybody have any clues as to when they might take it? I plan on taking mine in early January. Thats just the only time i can get off of work to go take it, its not that i want to take it super early like the 601.
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the 602?   Thoughts of the 602? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:12 pm

Seems easy enough. A lot of repeat questions, less questions and from the virtual exams ive taken its easier than the 601. But ive read different comments stating that its either easier or harder, so im unsure. Im considering taking it the wednesday following, but im un-decided. I'd like to get it out of the way, but id like to be prepared as well, so im not too sure just yet.
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the 602?   Thoughts of the 602? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:38 pm

No clue to when I will take the 602, but from what kyle said there is a lot of repeat questions at least in the pass4sure. I would like to take it soon but I don't want to rush into it and fail.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the 602?   Thoughts of the 602? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Chutson wrote:
No clue to when I will take the 602, but from what kyle said there is a lot of repeat questions at least in the pass4sure. I would like to take it soon but I don't want to rush into it and fail.

Honestly, Id start studying as much as possible and wait awhile to take it no matter how much you know just to be sure, It's about a $150 mistake if you jump right in and miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the 602?   Thoughts of the 602? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:16 am

$163
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the 602?   Thoughts of the 602? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:32 pm

skarekr0 wrote:
Chutson wrote:

Honestly, Id start studying as much as possible and wait awhile to take it no matter how much you know just to be sure, It's about a $150 mistake if you jump right in and miss it.

Exactly why im atleast waiting til the first week in January to take it.
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
straboh
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
straboh

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the 602   Thoughts of the 602? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:50 pm

Seems like there is plenty of time before zero hour because it is still December for a few days, however, if you stop and count it gets kinda scary because we only have 23 days left until the end of A + from the date of this post. Time in this class seems to be flying. The quarter is mostly over and it seems we just started. I am in the same boat with the 602. I want to take it soon and get it over with, but at the same time I want to wait until I am sure ( more sure than I was with the 601 ) that I am going to walk out of there with a passing score. I truly expected to score higher on the 601 than I actually did and now it seems I am a little......gun shy? For lack of a better expression rite off the top of my head? My confidence has been... not shattered per say, but shaken to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://revtommyrogers.tripod.com/
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the 602?   Thoughts of the 602? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:43 pm

straboh wrote:
Seems like there is plenty of time before zero hour because it is still December for a few days, however, if you stop and count it gets kinda scary because we only have 23 days left until the end of A + from the date of this post. Time in this class seems to be flying. The quarter is mostly over and it seems we just started. I am in the same boat with the 602. I want to take it soon and get it over with, but at the same time I want to wait until I am sure ( more sure than I was with the 601 ) that I am going to walk out of there with a passing score. I truly expected to score higher on the 601 than I actually did and now it seems I am a little......gun shy? For lack of a better expression rite off the top of my head? My confidence has been... not shattered per say, but shaken to say the least.

I took the 601 pass 4 sure about four times the night before the test and one in the morning. I kept getting 75% and below the night before and in the morning I did 96+-%. I was expecting a lower score or even to barely pass but I did better then I thought. I'm still a little shaky on the 602.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the 602?   Thoughts of the 602? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of the 602?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: IT Classes :: A+-
Jump to: