WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry, not into Halo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry, not into Halo Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:49 pm

Not really into the violent games.

I am a FF freak and I just had FFIX and Tactics sent to me from Japan along with some delectable cookies.

Got to love them lonely Navy boys who bake! Laughing
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: What?!not into Halo?   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Well, I can see where you coming from.. I like Halo until I played Mass Effect. That game's Storyline is deep and im into games with a deep rich filled storyline. Halo was good but not great like Mass Effect. Im currently playing Fallout 3 the story is pretty good so far.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:04 pm

I actually like the halo storyline. Ive read all (6 i believe?) of the books. And they are all great. If it wasnt for them I wouldnt have started reading(for fun). Ive now got over a 30 book library that ive built up with most books being longer than 700 pages. One is 1400, thanks clancy!
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
TheFondler
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
TheFondler

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: @ MMO   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:58 pm

My game I played for years and had countless forum posts trolling on about me was world of warcraft. The game at the beginning was more or less perfect, played it for years. Expansion came out... gave everyone welfare epics and ruined the game. Terrified to see how wrath plays out. Warhammer is perdy gude though, the only thing they need to fix is the problem with no matter how much you buff your character you will always be just as good as good as the person the same level as you. F&^% that.... MMO's serious business..
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:49 pm

TheFondler wrote:
My game I played for years and had countless forum posts trolling on about me was world of warcraft. The game at the beginning was more or less perfect, played it for years. Expansion came out... gave everyone welfare epics and ruined the game. Terrified to see how wrath plays out. Warhammer is perdy gude though, the only thing they need to fix is the problem with no matter how much you buff your character you will always be just as good as good as the person the same level as you. F&^% that.... MMO's serious business..

I used to play MMO's such as FFXI and WoW but its just a little too time consuming for me. I'm more into FPS games where I can jump in the game and shoot someones head off then bounce out.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Chutson wrote:
TheFondler wrote:

I used to play MMO's such as FFXI and WoW but its just a little too time consuming for me. I'm more into FPS games where I can jump in the game and shoot someones head off then bounce out.

BOOM, HEADSHOT.....WOOOOOOOO! cheers
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:24 pm

skarekr0 wrote:
BOOM, HEADSHOT.....WOOOOOOOO! cheers
God that never gets old! cheers
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:59 pm

If you guys are into RTS (Real-Time-Strategy). Give Supreme Commander a try, that game kicks ass on so many levels and if you just bought a Core I7 ( I want one) its the game to try it out on.
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:19 pm

zaniaac wrote:
If you guys are into RTS (Real-Time-Strategy). Give Supreme Commander a try, that game kicks ass on so many levels and if you just bought a Core I7 ( I want one) its the game to try it out on.

I actually bought that game not to long ago and man I was not impressed. Sorry, but I just couldn't get into it. I will stick to Command and Conquer.
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Supreme Commander has way more units on field then Command and conquer thus allowing more strategy and tatics. I played Command and Conquer TBW, KW and the the newer one and I was not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:39 pm

zaniaac wrote:
Supreme Commander has way more units on field then Command and conquer thus allowing more strategy and tatics. I played Command and Conquer TBW, KW and the the newer one and I was not impressed.

Everyone has their own opinions. I just never got into it. pale
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Has anybody played a Polish RPG called The Witcher? that game is cool but slow
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Heard lots about the witcher. Perfect reviews just about everywhere. I prefer online games where i can interact with others.........BOOM headshot Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Jlong wrote:
Heard lots about the witcher. Perfect reviews just about everywhere. I prefer online games where i can interact with others.........BOOM headshot Laughing
FPS DOUG!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Sorry, not into Halo FPS_Doug
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Sorry, not into Halo Boom-headshot

Got to love FPS Doug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, not into Halo   Sorry, not into Halo Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry, not into Halo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: Controlled Chaos :: Video Games-
Jump to: