WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newegg Shipment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Newegg Shipment Empty
PostSubject: Newegg Shipment   Newegg Shipment EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 pm

So I ordered some DVD DL's Wednesday from Newegg, and I am tracking it and for some reason, the shipment is still in Kansas City, MO? It took me less time to drive to New York. And the package started out in Memphis, TN.

Is this normal? It was tracked to have arrived in KC Friday. What is taking so long?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
kornkid010
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
kornkid010

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Newegg Shipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newegg Shipment   Newegg Shipment EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:46 pm

I dont know but new eggs shipping is usually pretty fast..i ordered something on a thur after 12 and it was there by friday before 12 and i was not even paying for overnight.
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Newegg Shipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newegg Shipment   Newegg Shipment EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Maybe it's just me.

They don't like my cat?
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Newegg Shipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newegg Shipment   Newegg Shipment EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:58 am

Newegg is awesome.

No, I STILL have not received my DL's, however, I had a Live Chat with one of their assistants and she was so cool, she requested a refund of my shipping price as an apology for DHL's lack of consideration to my DVD burning needs...

I didn't complain about it, just merely asked her if she thought it was logical that my shipment landed in KC, MO on Thursday and is a 3-4 hour drive from my house and it is STILL not here today, Tuesday.

She agreed with me and offered to refund the shipping costs, which I was impressed with because that wasn't my concern at all, just the shipping time.

Newegg.com is still #1 in my book! Been shopping there for my geek fix for years, even when I was a baby geek-in-the-closet....

Have a happy day!
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Newegg Shipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newegg Shipment   Newegg Shipment EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:14 am

Yeah, Newegg is the shit. But when they ship, they normally go with UPS which is pretty good about getting there in three days. DHL is a shitty carrier, Ive had them go with them once and it took about a week and a half to get my stuff to me.
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Newegg Shipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newegg Shipment   Newegg Shipment EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Still no shipment and Live Chat on Newegg is down.

Tracking says it's still in KC, MO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newegg Shipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newegg Shipment   Newegg Shipment Empty

Back to top Go down

Newegg Shipment
Page 1 of 1