WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tonight was awesome!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Tonight was awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Tonight was awesome!   Tonight was awesome! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:28 am

I had so much fun! It was nice finding out how quickly I could do field strip and the review was funny and challenging.

There was some patronizing towards me from a fellow classmate, but whatever. I ignored it and had a blast.

And I learned something new.

Apparently polarity can be switched on a floppy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
bleva
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Tonight was awesome!   Tonight was awesome! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Ok. I know this is going to sound catty no matter how I word it - so understand that I am not aiming to be a bi@*h.

In case you haven't noticed our entire class patronizes each other. Its almost a sick form of affection between us. If you felt that someone was giving you a hard time last night - then you should have said something to THEM then, and not wait and post it on the forum. There is a good chance that if someone was saying something to you - that it wasn't meant in the context that it was taken. Understandably, not everyone responds to sarcasm the same way - but you would think after 7 months of being around the same people - you would know by now that is how everyone does.

Also - and please sit down because YES i am going to say something nice. If anyone gave you a hard time last night - you could have simply said - I didn't see you volunteering. It took guts to stand up and volunteer knowing that doing a field strip with Dave - ANYONE in the class was going to look slow!

So, seriously - take this how ever you want - but you need to say what you think to the person it is aimed at and not just post it on the forum. That won't solve anything.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Tonight was awesome!   Tonight was awesome! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:10 pm

bleva wrote:
Ok. I know this is going to sound catty no matter how I word it - so understand that I am not aiming to be a bi@*h.

In case you haven't noticed our entire class patronizes each other. Its almost a sick form of affection between us. If you felt that someone was giving you a hard time last night - then you should have said something to THEM then, and not wait and post it on the forum. There is a good chance that if someone was saying something to you - that it wasn't meant in the context that it was taken. Understandably, not everyone responds to sarcasm the same way - but you would think after 7 months of being around the same people - you would know by now that is how everyone does.

Also - and please sit down because YES i am going to say something nice. If anyone gave you a hard time last night - you could have simply said - I didn't see you volunteering. It took guts to stand up and volunteer knowing that doing a field strip with Dave - ANYONE in the class was going to look slow!

So, seriously - take this how ever you want - but you need to say what you think to the person it is aimed at and not just post it on the forum. That won't solve anything.

Thread Killer
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Tonight was awesome!   Tonight was awesome! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Ban? lol
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight was awesome!   Tonight was awesome! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonight was awesome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: IT Classes :: MCP-
Jump to: