WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Work related

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Work related Empty
PostSubject: Work related   Work related EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:51 pm

My "boss", the guy I depend on to be there daily hasn't been there since last friday due to being an alcoholic. The reason I know this, is because he has done it in the past, before I was there, after I was there and basically everyone there in the building is aware of this. So today, I go in at about 11 and before I leave my bosses boss tells me that he wants to talk to me... Of course im thinking its going to be about my "boss". So I get into the office and he begins lecturing me about my attendance and i'm thinking, "wtf!? At least i show up.", which I did later say, but the sum of it is basically, I got lectured because my boss called and said he was going to be in at about 11 and didnt show up at all.

That's my rant, corporate america sucks, most humans = Poo and the only way to prosper is to start your own company. i'm tired of being held down.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Work related Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work related   Work related EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Just an update, I called in last thursday and they basically fired me. (I was told if I missed one more day that I would lose my job). Today I call in to see what's going and they tell me that I had quit, which was false so I basically tell them that i'll be there in a little bit to work, which as I could tell by his voice, flustered him. So I get there and they tell me to wait in the lounge, they hold their own little meeting and come and get me. I get into the conference room, they then proceed to tell me that they have accepted my resignation which I decline and tell them that I did not resign. Of course they argue with me over it for awhile and eventually got back to square one, which is that I quit and that im not agreeing to it... I hate Corporate America... so basically... I've been fired twice because they fired me on wednesday and today when I went into work, they refused to let me work, which is also the same as being fired.
Back to top Go down
viper3245
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
viper3245

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Work related Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work related   Work related EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:11 am

That sucks. Here's the thing about corporate America, they never think that they are wrong. When a light pole at cox communication fell on my truck because it was a delivery truck that hit the light pole, they tried to convince me that it was my fault for parking at that spot. Even though it is a parking spot and there was about twenty cars parked around me at the time. I didn't even cost the company any money, why would they care? It was another companies fault and they had to pay for it. I also got bit by a dog one day trying to get to a pole and the company blamed me for the dog biting me.

BBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Work related Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work related   Work related EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:07 am

im going to say thats a little worse than my experience, lol. Im blaming greed, Honestly, if the people running the businesses weren't so caught up in the money that theyre making off of the little guy, they might actually give a crap about the little people that are making them money. It disturbs me that the fat guy sitting at the top is unaware of the importance of the little people trying to feed him.
Where would they be if those people left and started their own corporations... 9/10 times, the people at the top can't do the jobs that the little people do, they would f@<king starve.
But yeah, to blame you for random out of the ordinary occurances is rather, screwed up... especially the light pole. The dog, well it happens, but to say it's you're fault is crap, really who wants to get bite by a dog?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work related Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work related   Work related Empty

Back to top Go down

Work related
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: Controlled Chaos :: Rant N' Rave-
Jump to: