WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

god of war movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:15 pm

hay guys god of war might make it to the big screen some time soon. script is done, they are waiting for the green light. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:31 pm

There's no way they'll screw that up! It'll be epic, like the 2003 hulk movie... oh, wait. Suspect

Seriously though, if it's rated pg-13, it's an automatic waste of time and I will refuse to watch it based specifically on the principal.

god of war movie Hulk1
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-10

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Most all video games turned into movies suck so I don't think I'll bother seeing it.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:09 pm

If they stuck to the plot, kept the violence and "adult content" that basically made God of War what it is, then it could be a successful film. However I see them approaching it like they did with Spawn and make it a child friendly film, which will pretty much destroy the plot and any kind of relativity that it actually has to the God of War series. You can't have Kratos without extreme violence and meaningless sex with random whores.

Who here remembers how quickly the Spawn franchise lost ground after the movie was released? If they do what I think theyre going to do, I have a feeling that Hollywood is going to kill what the gods couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:35 pm

skarekr0 wrote:
If they stuck to the plot, kept the violence and "adult content" that basically made God of War what it is, then it could be a successful film. However I see them approaching it like they did with Spawn and make it a child friendly film, which will pretty much destroy the plot and any kind of relativity that it actually has to the God of War series. You can't have Kratos without extreme violence and meaningless sex with random whores.

Who here remembers how quickly the Spawn franchise lost ground after the movie was released? If they do what I think theyre going to do, I have a feeling that Hollywood is going to kill what the gods couldnt.

I concur. Agreed
Back to top Go down

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 am

its going to be anR rating, so don't worry!! Pop Corn
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:18 am

If so, then I may just watch it, but we'll see, We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:31 am

I could care less about it since i'm no longer a playstation fanboy. Now if they ever create a frackin Halo movie, THAT I would create an entire forum for Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:43 am

Jlong wrote:
I could care less about it since i'm no longer a playstation fanboy. Now if they ever create a frackin Halo movie, THAT I would create an entire forum for Wink
Fanboy. You can't denye that God of War is an amazing franchise. I think halo would make a better movie, but gow is by far a better game.
Back to top Go down

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:06 pm

you know, they are already working on the lost planet movie ass we speak. Twisted Evil they think it will take about 150 to 200 million $ to make it< if they want to make it a good movie. they might need to borow some bugs from star ship troopers as well. Rock On
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:12 pm

tlehulk wrote:
you know, they are already working on the lost planet movie ass we speak. Twisted Evil they think it will take about 150 to 200 million $ to make it< if they want to make it a good movie. they might need to borow some bugs from star ship troopers as well. Rock On
Lost Planet was a horrible game and i'm betting it would be just as horrible as a Movie.
I'm personally waiting for the Gears of War movie, but the only way they could pull that off is by using Gorrilas in human suits.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Honestly i cant give an opinion on the God of War story. It seems like some ripoff of a F*d up Hercules story gone evil to me though but thats all I will say. I love the halo story and if it werent for the halo books, I wouldnt of ever got into reading for fun. Before Halo I wouldnt touch a book. Now i have a full bookcase of everything from scifi to biogrophies, to darwin. Halo has a great story, if you say otherwise then you never gave it a shot from the begining.
Back to top Go down

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:21 pm

look man the way i see it halo is a game for people who don't have anything to do, but sit in their moms basement and pretend to be at war with some one in another state, country, or maybe even in the same house. try to really go to war and see how fast it takes for you to c@&t your pants. G.O.W. is the kind of story that use to define a true hero, that kind of mentality is not around any more. anyone can pick up a gun and shoot it, but it takes a real man to go one on one hand to hand combat. so go ahead and run, hide, and shoot at one another, ill be the one standing up to the next titan that gets in my way and showing it who's the "GOD OF WAR"
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:35 pm

tlehulk wrote:
look man the way i see it halo is a game for people who don't have anything to do, but sit in their moms basement and pretend to be at war with some one in another state, country, or maybe even in the same house. try to really go to war and see how fast it takes for you to c@&t your pants. G.O.W. is the kind of story that use to define a true hero, that kind of mentality is not around any more. anyone can pick up a gun and shoot it, but it takes a real man to go one on one hand to hand combat. so go ahead and run, hide, and shoot at one another, ill be the one standing up to the next titan that gets in my way and showing it who's the "GOD OF WAR"

Im With Stupid Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a post that made the poster look as stupid as this one did to you, lol. I was laughing the entire time. But just for you, il tell my wife I want a divorce and tell my mother im moving back in with her after 6 years so I can play Halo on her dialup. Lol, honestly, settle down man, you had your opinion, and I had mine. Wait, I just read it again, are you trying to say that playing God of War is like GOING TO WAR? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Somebody needs a game break so they can experience real life.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Thread Killer Way to go...
Back to top Go down

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:44 pm

OK i may had gotten a little over bored, i apologise. lately all i ever hear is halo this, halo that its getting to be a ear sore, there are other games to play to. once again i apologise fore being a hulk. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

I don't like Halo 3, I burnt myself out on 1 and 2 so I didn't even bother getting the third one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

god of war movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: god of war movie   god of war movie Empty

Back to top Go down

god of war movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: Controlled Chaos :: Video Games-
Jump to: