WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here I am!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amc120
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Here I am! Empty
PostSubject: Here I am!   Here I am! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:59 am

Smile Here I am! I finally found/registered on this. Those darn decimal points/dots give me trouble on my homework and finding this website! I kept coming across World Trash Institute and WTI in Montana.
Anyway I used to work at a place called Sigma Tek in Augusta about 7 years ago. Loved the job, place, people! but 9/11 had them lay off several people due to lack of work. I came to WTI to learn about what the parts were and how they work to get a better, more secure job similiar to what I did there. We put together electronic components for smaller aircraft instruments.
I am currently in Fundementals. Hard class. Not what I expected. But almost done. Will miss Mr. Padgett, but not the measuring voltages, figuring missing resistance, and other blah,blah,blah.
My hobbies are drawing animals/nature, reading and writing stories about them. I also read fantasy and some sci fi books. I really like star trek next generation, star wars (older movies) and Xmen. I hope to maybe someday write and illustrate my own books. I also like to go camping (seeing a theme here, haha Surprised )
Guess that about does it for profile . now to respond to some forums... Angie
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Here I am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am!   Here I am! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 am

Welcome! Glad to have you in the forums. Sounds like you have the same blah blah attitude that I had about Fundamentals Smile Sorry for such a late welcome but better late than never!
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
smart115
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Here I am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am!   Here I am! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:50 am

Hey glad to have you around. Will miss Mr. P. also. He is the greatest. But we are about done. Waiting to see where all this digital finally takes us.
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Here I am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am!   Here I am! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:17 pm

LOL keep the binary fresh in your head, you will need it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
Sponsored content

Here I am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am!   Here I am! Empty

Back to top Go down

Here I am!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: Introductions-
Jump to: