WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mr.P can I leave early?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mr.P can I leave early? Empty
PostSubject: Mr.P can I leave early?   Mr.P can I leave early? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:27 am

I know that you are reading this Mr.P a.k.a. Al, so, i need to get out of class early to pick up my son from his school @ 11:30am. Which means i need to leave at 11am. will that be OK?
Back to top Go down
deemer28
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
deemer28

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Mr.P can I leave early?   Mr.P can I leave early? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:47 am

lol he does read this he should really register there is no point in shadowing EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU READ THIS NOW REGISTER AND TALK maybe that will get through
Back to top Go down
grasshoppa
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
grasshoppa

Number of posts : 14
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Mr.P can I leave early?   Mr.P can I leave early? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:21 am

Mr. Padgett would probably get himself into some trouble if he actually registered and posted comments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tonysgirl77
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.P can I leave early?   Mr.P can I leave early? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr.P can I leave early?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTI Student Forum's :: ET Classes :: Fundamentals-
Jump to: