WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So about this Fundamentals class....

Go down 
+8
knightzero24
darkwolf75
skarekr0
TheFondler
Tgk8587
fordtough1995
Jlong
zaniaac
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-05

So about this Fundamentals class.... Empty
PostSubject: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Its SUCKS! Evil or Very Mad MR. PADGETT wanted me to write on this website so Im dam well going to do it! Anyway about the 2 day lab that were doing now.. What do you think of it? So far its time consuming as all hell. otherwise with the picture and the instructions its not all that bad. Input?
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:20 pm

If your referring to the two day lab that i think you are. Its not so bad. I started mine during lecture and was done about 20 minutes after Padget stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Most of the people started doing the lab while he was talking. He tends to Ramble on about the subject until he thinks we understand the material.
Back to top Go down
fordtough1995
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
fordtough1995

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:39 pm

i got my first half of the 2 day lab done in class today it is not all bad i should have the rest done tonight before i go to bed
Back to top Go down
http://www.bocsquad.com
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Pretty Smart Idea, what are you going to do with the extra time?
Back to top Go down
Tgk8587
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey, at least this lab has a purpose 1...2....3....4....5....6.....7.....etc......
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:50 pm

It should count for how many days we have left until we get out of the class lol, then I would be more intrested in doing the lab.

Last edited by zaniaac on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFondler
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
TheFondler

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: 2-day bundle of fail...   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:51 pm

I didn't think the project was going to be much of a problem... then the clock didn't feel like working, messed with it for a little then yay got a number that doesn't exsist! Then it got better... then the damn board wouldn't pulse throught the numbers not yet menitoned in the numeric table. After three people started fidgeting with the growing mass of fail sitting in front of me Mr. THE Padge came over and found out the cool person who had number eleven fried the bread board and never once mentioned it to anyone. So thank you to the great individual who had number eleven... you have turned my two day project into a ZOMGWTFBBL 3 day project. <3...?
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:07 am

Careful, "The.Padge" will break out the ruler on ya. Razz
That lab was a pain for me, I couldn't get the damn thing to work and despite what anyone says, it was the trainer. Headache, pure and simple. I had that sucker all wired up, nice neat and precise and got nothing when I hit the switch. I finally gave up on it. Those trainers suck something fierce.
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Mr. Padgett is a great instructor, I also do take back what I said about calling him a Rambler (He hounded me all day about it today lol). I think the Fondler was just upset that he has been through hell and back to get his lab to work, as we all know those trainers can be a real pain in the ass somtimes. Mr padgett also calls us by are Nicknames. We call him by his, "Mr The Padge".
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:44 pm

zaniaac wrote:
Mr padgett also calls us by are Nicknames. We call him by his, "Mr The Padge".

Awwwww...... How cute
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:50 pm

The WTI Fourms are a really great idea. Helps vent frustration about class and help each other out. Great Job A+ class, Keep up the great work! You Happy Mr Padgett? Well are you?

Last edited by zaniaac on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkwolf75
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
darkwolf75

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:53 pm

I thought the lab went very well. I did not seem to have any troubles with mine working. I actually thought it was going to be harder than it really was. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:02 pm

darkwolf75 wrote:
I thought the lab went very well. I did not seem to have any troubles with mine working. I actually thought it was going to be harder than it really was. Very Happy

Those were my feelings as i went into it last quarter as well. It turned out to be reeeeaaaalllllyyyy easy. Even with a "craptastic" trainer.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:04 pm

You guys (and/or gals) suck. I took the "fail". Mad
So about this Fundamentals class.... Camerafail
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:08 pm

When you see that picture, when you start fudamentas your like No F#&! way! then once you actually do it not hard, but a pain because of the pin placements and wires you hav to put in.
Back to top Go down
TheFondler
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
TheFondler

PostSubject: 3 day zomgwtfbbl has been put to rest   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Well, i had to call upon a higher power today to fix the pile of ass festruing in front of me... Jesus swooped in to save the day.

Last edited by skarekr0 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited due to content. -Kr0)
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:21 pm

zaniaac wrote:
When you see that picture, when you start fudamentas your like No F#&! way! then once you actually do it not hard, but a pain because of the pin placements and wires you hav to put in.

Agreed. While it never officially worked for me, it was definitely fun to assemble and not quite as intimidating as the picture made it look.

Last edited by skarekr0 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:25 pm

What Fail is that?
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:31 pm

zaniaac wrote:
What Fail is that?
That's the two day lab fail.
Back to top Go down
TheFondler
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
TheFondler

PostSubject: lawls   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMA7EOC4UZk ...that is alot of fail in one video, which is about how many times i failed today.
Back to top Go down
TheFondler
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
TheFondler

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:04 pm

skarekr0 wrote:
zaniaac wrote:
What Fail is that?
That's the two day lab fail.

So about this Fundamentals class.... Stainedglassfail

So about this Fundamentals class.... Fb63
Back to top Go down
zaniaac
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
zaniaac

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:25 pm

HAHHAHA, Wow this is turning out to be a great topic. We should keep it going as long as possible. Great pics The Fondler.
Back to top Go down
knightzero24
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
knightzero24

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 pm

This is not a suck up or anything but i don't get why everyone disses on Mr.Pagget. He's got his bad days and good days like anyone else. Also he is only human. Anyhow i know he is going to be reading this tonight or tomarow but what i would like to say is that he helped me figure out somthing that was not school related and it worked. So thank you. We all have are oppions so i'm not trying to make anyone mad or anything so yea....
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:33 am

knightzero24 wrote:
but i don't get why everyone disses on Mr.Pagget.

Wait a tick, who is dissing The Padge? I might have to break out the ban hammer....

So about this Fundamentals class.... Banhammer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So about this Fundamentals class....   So about this Fundamentals class.... Empty

Back to top Go down

So about this Fundamentals class....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next