WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im so glad im not in this class anymore....

Go down 
+5
fordtough1995
pt77
Chutson
skarekr0
Jlong
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... Empty
PostSubject: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:26 pm

Measuring the voltages, the ohms, the blah blah blah. Just have no interest in any of that stuff. Good luck to all of the people in there currently though. I envy you for only having to do it for 38 days. Granted, Padgett makes it a good time, but its still a very boring subject matter.
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:23 pm

I found it to be easier but that's because I was more focused and interested in learning something I didn't know. Dealing with A+ in contrast is somewhat more difficult because you get stuck in the mind set "I already know this", which you may, but you miss the little things that they expect you to know because youre not concentrating on it as much as you should.

fundamentals, was a fun class and Padgett makes it interesting but I don't miss the math aspect of it, more than that, im glad to be rid of those damn non-functioning trainers.

A tip to those currently in Fundamentals, Help each other out as much as possible and use this forum to do so (that's what it's here for). It will help you get a better grasp on things you would other wise get stuck on.
Two brains > One brain.
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:40 pm

skarekr0 wrote:

fundamentals, was a fun class and Padgett makes it interesting but I don't miss the math aspect of it, more than that, im glad to be rid of those damn non-functioning trainers.
I agree with you on that, that class was really boring, many times I almost fell asleep during the lectures.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:42 pm

I cant say how important is to work together, I would have really struggled if it wasnt for everyone else. Being able to debate with Kelly on Homework answers, compare my labs with Stef's, it was all so helpful.
Back to top Go down
pt77
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:18 pm

It's not so bad. Only 3 more periods and we are done with it anyway....
Back to top Go down
fordtough1995
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
fordtough1995

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:21 pm

what calss you in pt are you in the morning or evening?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bocsquad.com
pt77
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:39 pm

Morning class
Back to top Go down
fordtough1995
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
fordtough1995

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:07 pm

really me too
Back to top Go down
http://www.bocsquad.com
pt77
WTI Nub
WTI Nub

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:10 pm

So what did I miss today?
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:48 pm

pt77 wrote:

It appears as though you should encourage your class mates to participate a little more on the forums. I'd fill you in, but I really have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:50 pm

skarekr0 wrote:
pt77 wrote:

It appears as though you should encourage your class mates to participate a little more on the forums. I'd fill you in, but I really have no idea.

WORD! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:13 am

just giving a shout out to all the e.t. brothers and sisters at wti cheers , there may be few of us but i.t. would be lost without us! the world of electronics would crash and burn Evil or Very Mad hope you like the enthusiasm of this post mr.pageit. Cool
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:51 am

tlehulk wrote:
just giving a shout out to all the e.t. brothers and sisters at wti cheers , there may be few of us but i.t. would be lost without us! the world of electronics would crash and burn Evil or Very Mad hope you like the enthusiasm of this post mr.pageit. Cool
That is a very accurate assessment. cheers
Back to top Go down
TheFondler
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
TheFondler

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: @ FUN-dimentals   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:47 pm

It doesn't bother that I being an IT trainee has to learn about a little bit of ET, it WOULD so if I didn't have Mr. THE Padge leading the class. He keeps "most" of the class focused on the topics he brings up by pacing back and forth across the room, keep those eyes moving folks! As well as adding humor to the dry, asstastic things to learn in there. If anyone has a problem with the way the Padge teaches, then you should be beaten with a bag of angry cats.
Back to top Go down
TheFondler
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
TheFondler

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: 3 more weeks!   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Three more little weeks till I am on to A+. Cannot wait to get there, is the final Mr. THE Padge gives us difficult? or did most of you breeze through it? By the way... I have to share this, just found it and i cant stop laughing.

Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... Dacing-fail
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:35 pm

It wasn't so bad. About the same level of difficulty as the rest of his tests.
Back to top Go down
Chutson
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
Chutson

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Jlong wrote:
It wasn't so bad. About the same level of difficulty as the rest of his tests.

DITO! cheers
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:56 pm

I rather enjoyed his theories on static electricity and conducting experiments with toasters and bathtubs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
Radishface
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
Radishface

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:06 am

Anyone have a calculator remote?
Back to top Go down
CreatureOfTheNight
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
CreatureOfTheNight

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:35 am

I have a calculator remote but it doesn't work. I can DRAW you one that works though!
Back to top Go down
Radishface
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
Radishface

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:38 am

What happened? I got lost in all that tall cotton.
Back to top Go down
Radishface
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
Radishface

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:43 am

So is anyone pulsing the D inputs tonight?
Back to top Go down
CreatureOfTheNight
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
CreatureOfTheNight

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:44 am

Let me draw you a diagram on how to get yourself outta that tall cotton there radishface! BTW I MUST say I'm the oldest in the class and I look damn good in my pink bikini.....can I get anyone to second that? WOO HOO!
Back to top Go down
Radishface
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
Radishface

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 am

mmmm 2 hawt 2 trawt
Back to top Go down
CreatureOfTheNight
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
CreatureOfTheNight

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:53 am

I had to pulse my D input more than 3 times tonight and I WAS NOT happy to say the least. So I pulled out my multivibrator and that got the job done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im so glad im not in this class anymore....   Im so glad im not in this class anymore.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Im so glad im not in this class anymore....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next