WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckinFooser
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
LuckinFooser

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-12

LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever Empty
PostSubject: LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever   LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Apparently this isnt quite the hot spot I was led to believe it was but oh well I'm here.....wooo. Just so you know , my name is Matthew Kesterson I am enrolled for I.T., love me some computers! I live in Newton and I build combines for a living in Hesston KS at a little place called AGCO. They are only a 9 Billion dollar company with plants all over the world. Yea me! Just so Hasidic Enforcer doesnt feel too lonely , she should know I am also of the Jewish faith. Two Jews in school.....probably a joke along those lines somewhere....anywho, you can hit me at at matthewkansas@gmail.com if you want/need to chat about whatever, like if you want to talk yourself out of commiting suicide by comparing your life to mine, trust me you will feel much better about yourself afterwards! lol !

Later!
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever   LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:15 am

Welcome to the forums and yeah, it's kind of died down a little bit. But it will recover and sorry about the wait, The system failed to email us to tell us that you were in "purgatory".
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever   LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:19 am

YES! ANOTHER JEW TO KEEP ME COMPANY!

How was your fast? Mine was easy, but could have been easier.... (I snuck some chips and salsa cause I forgot until my daughter in Israel caught me on Skype and yelled at me...)

Nice to meet you!

If you need any help, man, I find my classmates are the coolest, but I am probably way biased about them.

Word of advice, don't say ShamWow around Mr. Gulick.
Embarassed

Did you just start? Which class are you in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
LuckinFooser
WTI Nub
WTI Nub
LuckinFooser

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever   LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:35 am

I am in basic with "the Padg" Just started in Jan. Rockin a 98 average so far. If I stay with my company and keep a 97 or better, they will pay all my tuition! Sweet! I have heard you speak a few times and I didn't detect an Israeli accent..How long have you been in America? I would love to visit there someday.........Yisrael that is. Very Happy Whats with Shamwow? I mean really, they are made in Germany, and you know the Germans, they make good stuff!
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever   LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:01 am

LOL! I am American, sweetie. I was married to an Israeli. I have been to Israel a few times and getting ready to go back Summer 2010 to pick up my daughter who is living there with her father currently.

Israel is gorgeous. I highly recommend it! They are so friendly and if they hear you struggling with Hebrew, they switch to English for you, no problem. They are very kind and a very warm and loving people.

I have been seriously considering moving there after graduation if things with my boyfriend keep being as retarded as they are.
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever   LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:04 am

oh, and about ShamWow, I swore I heard Gulick muttering something about ShamWow in class one day, so I posted a few ShamWow spoofs here and I think one in his email and he got on my case about it. (In a good way)

The link to the video is somewhere in the forums here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever   LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever Empty

Back to top Go down

LuckinFooser registered and ready to .......whatever
Page 1 of 1