WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
WTI Student Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WTI Student Forum's

Welcome to the WTI Students forum! Here we can ask each other questions about homework, post key points to study, talk about something that happened at school, or just random conversation. Its up to you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A+ Night Class last quarter.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

Number of posts : 242
Field : I.T.
Registration date : 2008-12-09

A+ Night Class last quarter. Empty
PostSubject: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:32 pm

words go here...
Image goes A+ Night Class last quarter. A10
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Awww.....

Thank you!

That was an awesome class!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hacidicenforcer
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:17 pm

Indeed it was... Me and David look extremely out of place.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Jesse looks like a serial killer....unless that's his O face(hint, look at Belinda's hand). Ok, im bad, im sorry. Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head

Last edited by Jlong on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wtistudents1.forumotion.com
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Jlong wrote:
Jesse looks like a serial killer....unless that's his O face(hint, look at Belinda's hand). Ok, im bad, im sorry.

LOL! Oh my god! I can't believe you said that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:20 pm

the guy with the tie looks like he is a Jehovah witness
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:29 am

hunterrose wrote:

lol! Oh dude, you have no idea! He wont admit to it, but he most certainly is. lol!
Back to top Go down
HacidicEnforcer
WTI Regular
WTI Regular
HacidicEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:48 pm

I always thought there was something funny about him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:30 pm

skarekr0 wrote:
hunterrose wrote:

lol! Oh dude, you have no idea! He wont admit to it, but he most certainly is. lol!

I calls them like i sees them.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:31 pm

lol, im actually an atheist. Im sorry you associate anyone who wears a tie to a religion. I didnt have time to change after work so i kept my work clothes on. I hope that someday you realize that if your going to work in IT, you will bewearing a Tie. Not a wrinkled MEGADEATH shirt and ripped jeans. Just callin it like I see it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:02 pm

I am sorry you assume I just mean the tie, I understand the concept of
business attire, but, I also understand parody, and the basis of
"Mormon/Jehovah Witness" parody is the outfit, people tend to connect
the style he wears (Casual Business) with that of mormons/jehovah
witness.

Now I am calling it as i sees it, based on the idea of parody and poking fun
lrn2troll.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:31 pm

This thread is full of win. lol!

And what's wrong with my megadeth t-shirt? scratch
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:43 am

hunterrose wrote:
business attire, but, I also understand parody, and the basis of "Mormon/Jehovah Witness" parody is the outfit, people tend to connect the style he wears (Casual Business) with that of mormons/jehovah
witness.

lrn2troll.

Lol, apparently I troll the board that I created now. And you basically just said nothing in that statement. What I gather from what little there was though was that every time you see someone in a "Casual Business" outfit, you think they are a Jehovah's Witness? That doesn't make any sense, even if your just trying to be funny. It would be okay if it were funny, but its really not. You need to remember this is trainnig you are attending at WTI. Not school. When you are in training, you should act as if you were at work. If that means business casual dress then so be it. Although I only do it when I dont have time to change after work.

But in the end you can poke fun of my wardrobe as much as you want, doesnt matter to me at all. I just pitty you for having the "he he, look at the dork in the tie," attitude of a 14 year old.

And Kyle, there's nothing wrong with your Megadeath shirt. I only used it as an example because I know you have a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:53 am

Jlong wrote:
hunterrose wrote:
business attire, but, I also understand parody, and the basis of "Mormon/Jehovah Witness" parody is the outfit, people tend to connect the style he wears (Casual Business) with that of mormons/jehovah
witness.

lrn2troll.

Lol, apparently I troll the board that I created now. And you basically just said nothing in that statement. What I gather from what little there was though was that every time you see someone in a "Casual Business" outfit, you think they are a Jehovah's Witness? That doesn't make any sense, even if your just trying to be funny. It would be okay if it were funny, but its really not. You need to remember this is trainnig you are attending at WTI. Not school. When you are in training, you should act as if you were at work. If that means business casual dress then so be it. Although I only do it when I dont have time to change after work.

But in the end you can poke fun of my wardrobe as much as you want, doesnt matter to me at all. I just pitty you for having the "he he, look at the dork in the tie," attitude of a 14 year old.

And Kyle, there's nothing wrong with your Megadeath shirt. I only used it as an example because I know you have a sense of humor.

Touche good sir, touche.

And I think it was meant as a joke nothing more. When I came home that (after the picture being taken) I made it a point to learn how to tie a tie (had one put away for the random occurrence of death) and I sported it for a few days regardless of what I was wearing. I think on friday I wore it with my dickies shirt and on saturday I sported it with my acid bath hoody (over it mind you) just for the hell of it... that will show you.

It's really a habit I need to get into. I dislike the stereo types that come along with personal appearance, unfortunately, there's no real way to fight the system on that one so it seems as though i'm going to have to conform otherwise, my first impression is going to scream "this bum wants to fix my computer!" ala:
A+ Night Class last quarter. Will_code_HTML_for_food

Last edited by skarekr0 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:55 am

hmm? did I say there was something wrong about wearing casual business?
Or did I merely state an observation based on prior experience, stereotype among other things. You state that "Not school. When you are in training, you should act as if you were at work" however you ignore the fact that yes this is a place of training, but it is also by definition a school, as it is a place of learning. You should also learn that just because I stated that you looked like a Jehovah Witness, doesn't mean that I was stating that it is wrong to look professional.

Also "I just pitty you for having the "he he, look at the dork in the tie," attitude of a 14 year old." is just as bad as me making commentary, also adding words into my mouth is just as bad. I never called you a dork, and why do you keep bringing up the tie? Did i not early state that i was speaking of the whole ensamble?
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:57 am

And I think it was meant as a joke nothing more.

This I know, but I couldn't just let it sit could I?
Wink

When I came home that (after the picture being taken) I
made it a point to learn how to tie a tie (had one put away for the
random occurrence of death) and I sported it for a few days regardless
of what I was wearing.

Now that was funny. Honestly though, I wear zipper ties. Ive shown them to you before I think. I dont know how to tie a tie and I wear them every day Smile
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:59 am

Pop Corn

Jlong wrote:

Now
that was funny. Honestly though, I wear zipper ties. Ive shown them to
you before I think. I dont know how to tie a tie and I wear them every
day Smile

Yeah, you did show me and they are the pimpest invention yet.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:03 am

Cheap too. I only have 5 or so and I usually just wear the same 3 to work. Although, the one negative I can think of is they are usually a little bit tighter than a regular tie. So if you're trying to get used to ties, then I would recommend a real tie for a couple of days so you can get used to the constant choking of a tie.
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:09 am

I'll keep that in mind... while we're at it, quit running off our guests. tongue
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 am

I know, I'm a horrible admin, lol. I cant help but get pissed off at posts that shouldn't make me mad. I'm at work man, its very easy for me to get pissed off while I'm at work. I know hunter was joking, but man its hard not to go postal sometimes. Dual Weild
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:21 am

The post office hates it when you say "postal". They threaten to fire you if you use it in relation to "harm". Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:23 am

Well I'm glad we dont have anyone here that works at the post office. Well that I know of anyway.....
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:27 am

MY wife use to, theyre pretty much slave drivers. Gov agencies.. go figure.
Back to top Go down
Jlong
Admin
Admin
Jlong

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:31 am

An old teacher of mine's father worked at the post office for 40 years and had 3 years of vacation time. He used it all at once. Now that is sweet. Smile
Back to top Go down
skarekr0
Admin
Admin
skarekr0

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:48 am

indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A+ Night Class last quarter.   A+ Night Class last quarter. Empty

Back to top Go down

A+ Night Class last quarter.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next